Blog Archive

Thursday 1 March 2012

Artefact three and feedback



This is the third artefact I showed in tutorial. I wanted to show how you can portray an emotion by keeping things simple. But the movements have to be slightly enhanced because otherwise the character could end up looking like a lifeless object. For example when people are really sad we can keep very still.. This wouldn't be good for an animation because it would be boring to watch and people probably would think the film had broken.

The feedback I gained from this was that it was a good artefact. To make it a really good animation (not just for use as an artefact) I just have to change a couple of parts.. For example I need to make the arm movement quicker as that first bit is a bit slow, and I need to give him some back movement as the character is very stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment