Blog Archive

Monday 5 March 2012

Client meeting

Last week I had a meeting with my client (Andy) and he looked through my sketches and gave me a lot to change and improve which is good. I think it is good for me to get constructive criticism now when I still have time to get better and so I can make my work really good before exhibitions and interviews etc..

Andy told me that I needed to do more character drawings, like ones of the face from the front and the side. Also he said to add colour to my drawings because my animation is going to be in colour!

He liked the idea of making it dream like and gave me lots of advice on things I could do to make my animation like this.

I also have to improve my scenery designs because at the moment they don't really tell the person looking at them anything.

He wants to meet again this thursday so I want to have aimed to have finished more in depth designs for my characters and scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment